Kick off any summer party with this delicious passionfruit Passoa cocktail with cointreau! It's fruity and citrus flavors go perfectly together and it's super easy to make!
If you don't know what Passoa is, it might just become your next love. It is a french passion fruit liqueur that has a fruity and bold taste with a vibrant pink color. It goes great with other clear liquors such as white rum and vodka. I like to pair it with cointreau because it's smooth orange flavors play well with the sweetness in this passoa drink.
It can be a bit of challenge to find, but it can often be found in mini bottles at a well stocked liquor store.
Simply just throw everything into a cocktail shaker, shake it up well, and serve it into a cocktail glass filled with cold ice cubes for a delicious and refreshing drink. Goes great on a hot day!
- Cointreua (or triple sec)
- White Rum
- Lime Juice (or lemon juice)
- Soda Water
Some other Passoa cocktails are the infamous, simple pornstar martini with vodka and champagne, the Passoa margarita with tequila, or just keep it simple and do Passoa and orange juice. All of these easy drinks are great!
Looking for some other cocktail recipes? Check out these,
Passoa Cocktail with Cointreau
- 1.5 oz Passoa (or other passionfruit liqueur)
- 1.5 oz white rum
- 1 oz cointreau (or triple sec)
- .5 oz simple syrup
- ½ lime (juiced)
- Add the Passoa, white rum, cointreau, simply syrup, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well for 30 seconds and pour into a glass filled with ice cubes. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Did you make this passoa cocktail? Rate the recipe above!
Follow Redwood Kitchen on social media!
If you like this recipe be sure to comment or subscribe below for more great recipes!
- Cook meat to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove