Sip the tastes of summer with with watermelon mint cocktail with vodka and lemon! It's fruity, refreshing, and delicious!
It comes together super easily with my watermelon simple syrup recipe or you can use a store bought watermelon syrup such as monin. It can also be made by muddling some fresh watermelon cubes similar to my mezcal watermelon mojito recipe.
Just muddle some fresh mint leaves with lemon, add some vodka and watermelon syrup and stir with sparkling water. It's a perfect refreshing watermelon vodka cocktail.
- Watermelon simple syrup My homemade watermelon simple syrup goes perfectly with this cocktail. It adds that refreshing, sweet flavor.
- Mint Mint goes great in many summer drinks. You can enhance it's flavor by either muddling it or giving it quick clap in between your hands to release the oils.
- Lemon to balance out the sweetness!
- Club Soda for that bubbly goodness!
- Vodka Vodka goes great with sweet cocktails like this.
full ingredient list below.
More summer cocktails
Looking for some other refreshing cocktail ideas? Try these out,
Watermelon Mint Cocktail with Vodka and Lemon
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- ¼ lemon wedge
- 1-2 oz watermelon simple syrup (or any other watermelon liqueur)
- 2 oz vodka
- 4 oz club soda
- In a tall collins glass, muddle the mint leaves and lemon together until juiced and aromatic.
- Add ice to the top of the glass and pour in the watermelon syrup, vodka, and club soda. Stir until well mixed.
Did you make this watermelon mint cocktail? Rate the recipe above!
Follow Redwood Kitchen on social media!
If you like this recipe be sure to comment or subscribe below.
- Cook meat to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove